A away from being talking about SSRS 2005, but it presents really useful and beneficial information and tricks to SSRS developers and designers
Rules to Better SQL Reporting Services
- Do you know the 5 user experiences of Reporting Services: Vanilla, Website, Email, Windows?
- Do you know when to use Reporting Services?
- Do you check that “RS Configuration Manager” is all green ticks?
- Do you check out the built-in samples?
- Do you know your 2 migration options to show your Access reports on the web?
- Layout – Does your report print and display on the web correctly?
- Layout – Do you include a useful footer at the bottom of your reports?
- Layout – Do you avoid using word ‘Report’ in your reports?